When you are ready for other people to see your dictionary, you can publish it on SooSL Web (https://web.soosl.net). You can either make it public, for everyone to see, or you can make it private, so you control who can see it.
If you want to publish your dictionary, first read the rules about publishing dictionaries in SooSL Web. If you don't agree to those rules, we can't publish your dictionary.
Then, send an email to [email protected]. Tell us about the dictionary:
- What sign language is it for?
- How big is it? How many signs? How many megabytes total?
- Do you want to make it public or private or both? You might want us to publish two versions of your dictionary, one public and one private.
- The public version will be visible to everyone.
- The private version of the same dictionary will be a place where you can try out new changes to your dictionary. You can let just a small group of people see it. They will have to create an account and log in to see it. They can check it and give you comments on it before you publish it for everyone as a public version.
We will tell you if we can publish your dictionary.
If we can, then here's what you do next.
- Export your dictionary project to a ZooZL file.
- Send us the ZooZL file somehow. These files are big—too big to send by email. You will probably need to upload it to a file sharing service like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. Then send us an email with the link so we can download it and install it.
- Be sure to keep a copy of the ZooZL file so you have a record of what is on the website. You may need to send it to us again. Why? Maybe the copy on the website will get damaged. We do not keep spare copies (backups) of your dictionary on our website. That is your responsibility.
We will install the dictionary in SooSL Web for you. We will let you know when it is available. It usually takes only a couple days.
After you publish your dictionary on SooSL Web, you may want to continue improving your dictionary.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free EPub producer