With SooSL Desktop, you can use dictionaries that other people have made, or you can make a new one yourself. See the following help topics for instructions:
- To install, run, update, and uninstall SooSL Desktop, there are separate instructions for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- When SooSL Desktop starts, you will see the startup dialog.
- After that, you will probably want to import a dictionary project.
- After you know how to use SooSL, you may want to start your own dictionary project.
- And, of course, you need to know how to exit SooSL and put it away for another day.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create Help documents